Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- I’ve never really cared about banking or interest rates. All that was left to my mother, because… Well, there were simply too many numbers and terms that I didn’t care about. Recently, after my friend’s persuasion, I signed up for the OCBC Frank card, which is targeted at youth. I was really impressed by how simple it was to do banking with them. I was tended to by a young and friendly banker, who...
- I’m not a huge fan of Korean cosmetics, because there’re just so many different brands and I’d rather do away with all of that, and stick to more mainstream brands like Revlon and Ettusais. While shopping on Qoo10, I came across an offer for Lioele nail polish. It was less than $3 per bottle, which was an awesome deal, so I decided to buy a few colours to try out. That was one...
- This company gave my mother and I the worst experience ever. We signed up for New York Skin Solutions’ trial for $10, because we were looking for a new facial place at that time, and this promotion seemed like a good way to try out their services. Huge mistake. The facial itself was alright, it was the hard-selling tactics of the beauticians that was such a complete turn off. Throughout the facial, they would...
- 268 rooms & suites in Malaysian-style chalets 3 restaurants and 2 bars Shahzan Hall (maximum capacity of 400 persons) 6 separate meeting rooms Foreign currency exchange Major credit cards accepted Courier, mail & postage services Children services: Baby-sitting services (upon request) Laundry & Valet services Safe deposit boxes...
- I'm writing this review on behalf of my friend, who's currently studying Bachelor of Science(Hons) Chiropractic in International Medical University in Bukit Jalil. I was talking to her when I...went out on a date with her 2 weeks ago. From her course itself, the class isn't so concentrated with only 32 people in her batch itself which isn't too big. Some of the lecturers in IMU are top class, international doctors. The only problem...