Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- Usually, when I head to Mutiara Damansara, I either head to IPC shopping centre or The Curve. So when my friends told me to go to Tesco in Mutiara Damansara, I thought they were kidding. I didn't know this place existed. After some directions, I came here and I thought to myself that Mutiara Damansara is already filled with too many places! Other than the food court here, there's nothing to do here except...
- Amcorp Mall is probably the most easily accessible shopping mall for me. Why? Well, there's an LRT train nearby my house that stops right in front of Amcorp Mall. Though I tend to head to A&W rather than going to Amcorp Mall, I still do head here every now and then just to take a look. Well, the place itself seems to still be in good condition on the inside. Though there's not much to...
- It was one of those days when I didn't know where to go with a girl. Sunway Pyramid doesn't have enough parking spaces and 1 Utama's parking lot makes me feel lost. Not to mention, both of these places are crammed with too many people. Usually, I don't like to bump into anyone I know when I'm on a date. Where did I head to? CITTA Mall of course. Located in Ara Damansara, CITTA...
- I am a technological geek. When it comes to computers or smart phones, I tend to go way overboard with the details. There's just something about it that makes my brain turn on hyperspeed mode. As Lowyat Plaza is usually a bit far for me, Digital Mall is my most preferable spot to shop for technological items. Anything electronic from cameras to computers can be found here. There's plenty of shops here with each...
- I come here every now and then for lunch whenever I head off to Digital Mall. As Jaya 33 is just opposite of Digital Mall, walking there wasn't an issue...assuming I've already found proper parking. Anyway, Jaya33 is a pretty good place to grab a bite as it is not congested like most shopping malls. I usually head to either Coffee Bean or Subway, depending on the occasion. I wouldn't exactly call Jaya33 a...
- My father's originally came from Klang so I had to come here every year for Hari Raya to visit relatives. As I've been to Klang often ever since I was small, I always thought that Klang was this dead, village-like area with not much things to do for entertainment except for a session of teh tarik or just simply stay at home and glue yourself to the television. Then came AEON Bukit Tinggi. For...