Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Bryan Choo voted as helpful a review, Reasonably good food at reasonable price...., written by Jensen Chua.
- Chanced upon this cafe styled eatery during a stroll at 313 Somerset... the cafe was bright with eye-catching decor colours...and a look at the menu "seduced' us to check out the fares...the food pics looked good and prices budget friendly (at least in Orchard Road)... Somehow, we can't help comparing this food joint with the long-timed Swensens. The offerings are somewhat similar and geared towards the younger sets and pretty family orientated as...
- Open Door Policy, developed by the Spa Esprit Group, has certainly managed to draw in the crowds daily with their rustic chic ambience, beautifully presented and great tasting dishes, and casual and friendly service. Ambience at Open Door Policy exudes a casual chic vibe, but the classy dinnerware give away its fine dining status. And while the floor space at Open Door Policy is limited, they've managed to comfortably space out their rustic, wooden-looking...