Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- The best thing about this place is that it offers the largest variety of food as well as the cheapest food that you can find the RWS, not to mention, under one roof. Additionally, if you are a member, you can actually pay for your meals using the points system inherent in the card. Other than that, evident effort in the décor, like a theme park. Sadly, for the positives, that’s about it. ...
- Komala Vilas is a household name in North & South Indian cuisine. And what better place then to feast on them in their main Serangoon Road outlet, where amid Indian temples, spices shops and many stalls selling flower garlands for offerings and religious prayers...you feel somewhat "teleported" to India. If you have foreign friends (especially from Europe) wishing to soak in the Indian ambience, this is a great starting place..what better...
- I have to state this holiday was a media invitation. But don't let that discredit what I am going to say. We thoroughly enjoyed oursleves and in fact I sought Costa Cruises out for collaboration after reading reviews and comparing them to other cruise lines around. Highlights of our trip? 1. The live music. I particularly loved Cafe Florian, the most beautiful cafe which had a violist and pianist ensemble on one of the...