Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Bryan Choo updated blog post Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore Review in Featured Attraction ReviewsA complete guide to Adventure Cove which includes videos, photographs, directions and detailed information on the slides and what to expect at the park. Directions to Adventure Cove: Sim ...
- I entered this restaurant specifically to satisfy a dum biryani craving. I find that the ambience of the restaurant to be pretty cosy a little noisy at times but the lighting helps to create a calm mood. I am quite impressed that the wait staff here actually uses some sort of PDA to take your orders. You never have to wait an eternity for your food and I came during dinner service which was...
- Marutama Ramen specializes in chicken soup based ramen, like Tori King. It is a senior of Tori King but I have to admit that I much prefer Tori King's chicken ramen as compared to Marutama. There are 4 types of ramen to choose from and I chose the non-spicy chicken ramen while my friends both had the spicy chicken soup ramen. It was relatively crowded at the Liang Court branch and we waited for...
- Looking at the mushrooming ramen places all over town, Bishamon has some serious competitors to beat. In case you are wondering, no it is not at Bishan! Hahahaha. I was at the Bishamon outlet at Great World City because my friend and I craved Japanese and it was the only decent looking Japanese restaurant there which served ramen. The crowd was little and we were ushered into our seats by the friendly staff upon arriving....
- If you have heard about Keisuke Tori King, this branch is the "sister" of the ramen store. Tori King specializes in chicken-based ramen while Tonkotsu King specializes in pork-based ramen. This store is more popular than their chicken-based counterpart. I guess Singaporeans prefer their pork broth more than the chicken broth based ramen. This ramen place can get really crowded and I waited for about 30 minutes before I got a seat. I...