Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- Just to let everyone know, Shop n Save does not exist anymore. All the stores in Singapore has been re-branded to "Giant Express". So if you see Giant Express, it is the old Shop n Save. For the sake of this review, I will just refer it to Shop n Save. There is a Shop n Save store 10 minutes away from my house and it is 24/7! I don't buy vegetables and...
- Robinsons is a department store with all the major brands found. It is no different from Tangs but I would prefer to shop at Tangs any day rather than at Robinsons. I found Robinsons very boring. Ok the usual brands are there, nothing special. I guess it was the layout, the design and the overall feeling that I get from the store. It felt cold, too bright (I don't like white lights) and just boring....
- I am sure the name 'Qian Hu' rings a bell to most Singaporeans. I went there with my family on a Friday during the holiday season and I really enjoyed it. I remembered how relaxing it was when I reached there. It was away from the hustle and bustle and it is definitely a refreshing change. I found the entire trip very educational. I have almost zero knowledge about fishes, other than the fact that...
- I do not know how Ken Lim is like apart from what I see on TV. I have to admit that the guy does not mince his words and is very direct. I do enjoy and appreciate his honesty whenever he comments. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks to help people in the show. I think this is the sort of quality that we as Singaporeans need to learn. 'No B.S" You may...
- MIYOC is a one-stop store where you can get all your favorite blogshop items at. No more of delayed/lost parcels, money transfers, e-mail communications and ill-fitting clothes! Of course, all these conveniences come at a price. The clothes here are usually $2-$4 more expensive than what the clothes retail for online. I would gladly pay the extra money because online communication can be really annoying and late if the owners are not prompt enough or...