Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- Ambush pride themselves at serving affordable European food and there is no doubt about that. They serve a great variety of European cuisine which are nicely illustrated and described on their creatively laid out menu. My friend and I chose to have the lunch set which includes a main, a drink and a soup of the day (do ask what they have to offer if it is not stated). I ordered the paella while my...
- Fatboys Burger Bar is a place for all hardcore burger lovers. The burger patties here are one of the best I have tried and the portion is humongous!!!! After all, the fat boys do love their burgers big and tasty don't they? The names of the burgers are really cute and in context with the whole concept and marketing of the burger bar. There s a burger called Fat Basterd which had double beef patties,...
- During my recent trip to Buddy Hoagies, I ordered the Steak & Cheese Hoagies Sandwich. I usually order the pepper grilled chicken which I am totally satisfied over. Chicken is tender, of reasonable portion and the peppery taste provided a nice "kick" to the chicken. I really liked the pepper chicken but was looking for a change, hence the steak sandwich! The steak sandwich was not how I expected it to be though. The steak...
- Incase you don't understand what the title means, The Gardens is a shopping mall right opposite of Midvalley Megamall that is catered to the rich, upper-class people mostly. And Robin Hood robs from the rich so there. Anyway, compared to Mid Valley Megamall, you can actually feel the pleasant vibe the moment you step inside the place. The shops here are catered more towards the upper-class people because most of the shops are from expensive...