Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- Please beware of then! They scammed me of $50! They said the same thing about the foot detox spa when I went there (bought same deal as guanyu)! I wanted to buy a 6 months package for my mum (massage + foot detox) last year after they claimed that it's on promotion, but the cost was pretty steep and I said I can't afford. The owner Kenny and his wife (I think she is...
- I went to wild oats last night for a late dinner and I find it to be a rather good place to chill with your friends. Their mushroom soup is too salty for my friend but it tasted good for me, maybe because I kind of like salty food. It is also rich and thick enough to my liking. Their seafood aglio olio is a little disappointing, as it does not have that slightly...
- Just to let everyone know, Shop n Save does not exist anymore. All the stores in Singapore has been re-branded to "Giant Express". So if you see Giant Express, it is the old Shop n Save. For the sake of this review, I will just refer it to Shop n Save. There is a Shop n Save store 10 minutes away from my house and it is 24/7! I don't buy vegetables and...
- Robinsons is a department store with all the major brands found. It is no different from Tangs but I would prefer to shop at Tangs any day rather than at Robinsons. I found Robinsons very boring. Ok the usual brands are there, nothing special. I guess it was the layout, the design and the overall feeling that I get from the store. It felt cold, too bright (I don't like white lights) and just boring....
- I am sure the name 'Qian Hu' rings a bell to most Singaporeans. I went there with my family on a Friday during the holiday season and I really enjoyed it. I remembered how relaxing it was when I reached there. It was away from the hustle and bustle and it is definitely a refreshing change. I found the entire trip very educational. I have almost zero knowledge about fishes, other than the fact that...
- I do not know how Ken Lim is like apart from what I see on TV. I have to admit that the guy does not mince his words and is very direct. I do enjoy and appreciate his honesty whenever he comments. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks to help people in the show. I think this is the sort of quality that we as Singaporeans need to learn. 'No B.S" You may...