Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- If you frequently go around Bangsar, you'd probably notice two shopping malls which are Bangsar Village and Bangsar Shopping Centre. This time, I'm talking about the latter. Bangsar Shopping Centre is indeed a nice looking place. Everything seems clean on the outside and the inside which was a good sign for me. If it's well taken care of, it must be good. Or at least, that what's I thought. Well, it's not a bad...
- As a student of Sunway University, it is quite normal to be surprised upon hearing a Sunway place in anywhere other there the southern parts of Petaling Jaya. Sunway Putra Mall is one those places for me. I didn't really expect much before I went there so I got really surprised as to how big the mall was. I thought Sunway Pyramid would be big and others would be much smaller. Well, the colour scheme...
- It was that time in 2010 when my friends and I were still waiting for results in a few months and didn't know what to do. Some of us already have cars to use as well a license so we gathered about 12 people, 3 cars and headed to Putrajaya. The plan was for a photoshoot in Putrajaya as the place has a lot of neat-looking spots. Anyway, once it was all over, we headed...
- If you've lived in Malaysia for several years, especially if you're living close to the main city, it's impossible to not try take a look around it. There's bound to be a few things that would catch your attention. For me, it was Starhill Gallery. The building itself looks unique and artistic. Although I have to admit, if it wasn't for The Simpsons, I wouldn't have thought it to be looking like a rolled and...