Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- TSR is an online store that has been in the business for a long time. One of the pioneers I would say. The website is clear and easy to navigate. The black and white color theme also places more emphasis on their products, which exudes a clear TSR style - edgy, trendy, chic and minimalist. You won't find loud designs here, instead, you can find pieces that can be mixed and matched easily. Prices are...
- Parkson has been a name that I've heard a lot as a child. My mother seems to favour this place above all others for some strange reason. I couldn't care less since every time I tagged along with my mother, I'll come home with a bunch of new clothes. Two places that brings up a strong image of Parkson for me would be Subang Parade and Atria. Sadly, Atria is closed down for now. ...
- As of now, I've only noticed two Isetan department stores. One in Suria KLCC and the other in 1Utama shopping complex. And both branches definitely has this upper class aura going about it. But it's just the looks and vibe, nothing more. Anyway, I don't visit Isetan often since there aren't many branches around...or at least, that I am aware of. Much like Jusco, it is much better to visit during the sales season. ...
- OSF is famous mainly because of the capable and pretty lady behind it - Tammy Tay. There's no doubt that her popularity spills over to her online shop and I decided to check out her online store because she seems to have a nice fashion sense. Sad to say, I did not manage to find anything that really appeals to me in her online store except a glitter peplum top. The other clothes were either...
- Theory of Seven is a really interesting name and I was intrigued to visit their shop because of the name. The website has a neat and simple layout, perfect for idiot-proof navigation and very user-friendly. They offer a few choices for delivery such as free registered postage above $100, international delivery and next day delivery (not many online store offer this). This store had a lot of potential but sadly, their clothes design did...
- As a kid growing up in Petaling Jaya, it is normal to associate Jusco with 1Utama shopping complex as it is the nearest place that has a Jusco department store. Now, Jusco is pretty much everywhere, albeit in a different name. That name is AEON. And the one in 1Utama pretty much grew together with the mall itself. I've never had any bad experiences shopping in Jusco so far. Though I only come here...