Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
- I was very lucky to be gifted this tiramisu by one of my friends. The tiramisu was stored in a jar with strings tied to it. I have never seen had cakes in jars! I have seen it online on Instagram and food blogs and I was so excited to try this cake. The whole design of the jar was really appealing. When I opened the jar, I could smell it. The smell of tiramisu...
- Like every other Singaporean, I was buzzing with excitement when news arrived that Laduree would be selling their macarons here at our tiny island. I went to join the snaking queues and got myself 5 flavors. The selling point of their store is obviously their brand and the grandeur and prestige of the store. At $3.80 per piece, I found it really expensive considering that macaron stores like TWG and Canele sell theirs for...
- As a skincare and beauty junkie, I tend to try everything that my paws can get on. Cetaphil is no exception! I have read so much about it online and on youtube. Beauty bloggers are saying how much it has helped them and all. It sounded really promising and it did not disappoint me. The face cleanser does not contain fragrance, which I am happy because it reduces the chance of my skin reacting...
- I do not know how Ken Lim is like apart from what I see on TV. I have to admit that the guy does not mince his words and is very direct. I do enjoy and appreciate his honesty whenever he comments. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks to help people in the show. I think this is the sort of quality that we as Singaporeans need to learn. 'No B.S" You may...