Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Café Colbar stands for Colonial Bar in short, and this cafe is the eminent elder of all the indie cafés popping out these days. You probably cannot find another similar to Colbar. Hidden deep in the recesses of Portsdown Road, Colbar serves authentic Hainanese-style Western food at very affordable prices. It was first opened in 1953 as a canteen for the old British Army Barracks, and it's safe to say that it...
Christabel Yang updated blog post 14 Ulu Places you can take a road trip to in Singapore in TSL MagazineUncovering Singapore's Hidden Gems You may have seen one of those road trip movies where a bunch of friends go travelling around and have the time of their ...