Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
I've always been on the hunt for good Lor Mees in Singapore but I've never been able to find one that resonated with my taste buds... Until my ex-classmates (now close friends) introduced me to this Toa Payoh Lor Mee stall right behind my alma mater. How could I have missed it out! I took my first spoonful of the gravy and I was sold. The gravy was gloriously thick, but deceptively light. It...