- About me
I am a 22 year old mother to three adorable cats!!! I enjoy trying out new beauty products, finding new places to eat, writing, reading and going crazy over everything cat-related.
- Tiong Bahru
- Favourite Food
- All sorts of food, seriously
- Favourite Music
- Indie, Soul, Jazz.. I listen to a lot of genres except songs that are in languages that I don't understand
- Favourite Books
- The Kite Runner, Escape from Camp 14, Anna Karenina
- What am I doing currently?
- Studying currently. Will be a primary school teacher in time to come.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- A fun-loving teacher surrounded by adorable students, a mother to 2 children and a whole lot of animals.
No photos uploaded yet.
- Member since
- Sunday, 06 May 2012 12:41
- Last online
- 8 hours 5 minutes ago
- Profile views
- 1,565 views
This place is famous for their crepe cakes and I really love the green tea crepe cakes here. I frequent the outlet at Marina Square and usually there's a queue that will take about 15-20 minutes of your time but I will say it's worth the time and effort. Decor of the place is minimalistic and bright as it is primarily white based. No clutter, no pretentious decor and fanciful food names. They sell cakes,...
I didn't like it. My friend always raves about Menya and how good it is so one day I decided to go try it. Bad mistake and a $20+ lesson learnt. Ambience was great, a lot of effort put into the deco of the whole place. Service was alright, a little slow but that is to be expected during peak hour. A little complain here, I found the seats uncomfortable. I ordered a smoked...
No entries were found
My Latest Videos
No videos uploaded yet.
My Blog Entries
User has not created any blog entries yet