Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Three things to take note of when going to Swee Choon: 1. Be prepared to walk a lot, my friends and I have tried walking from Bugis, Farrer Park and Little India and it is quite a distance from all directions. 2. Go with at least 3 other people, with similar tastes in food to you if possible. 3. Get there early or be prepared to queue! Good thing is that their turnover rate...
I first tried Boost when it opened in ION. I still remember looking at all the choices I had, and deliberating for the longest time before choosing Banana Buzz. Consisting of bananas, milk, honey, and vanilla ice yoghurt, it is much a much healthier and yet equally tasty alternative to Starbucks... Or at least I like to tell myself this is true. Instead of ice cream, all their drinks use ice yoghurt or sorbet, so...