Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Having opened recently, I'm KIM has already been enjoying much popularity. When I made a trip down, it was easy to see why. Something that distinguishes I'm KIM from its other K-BBQ counterparts, besides the wide variety of food, is the quality of the other dishes, and the service. I was surprised to see they had such a wide variety of soups, kimchi stew, pumpkin soup, seaweed soup, and even samgyetang. (ginseng chicken...
I love Korean KBBQ, the word 'love' is an understatement. I was excited to try out I'm KIM Korean BBQ, the new kid on the block situated a walking distance away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT. With the Hallyu Wave bringing in all sorts of Korean food into our little island, the KBBQ restaurant that I found myself to frequent the most is Ssikkek because of its affordable buffet price. I'm KIM's striking resemblance...