Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
I'm glad that Chin Lee is within walking distance from my home, as their relatively affordable yet tasty food is hard to come by in Singapore. They serve Teochew dishes in a comfortable air-conditioned (or non if you want) environment. Most of the staff were middle-aged women who were extremely courteous and accommodating; another plus point. Most of their dishes are good, but there are several which are more than delectable. First would be...