Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
My dad has always been worried about filling our stomachs before we embark on our backpacking journey and being a budget traveller, Dian Xiao Er would be the only Chinese food available to fit my odd flight timings. It has habitually turned into the place to have our meal before flying off. We have yet to try more than the usual dishes -- Three Egg Spinach, 10 Treasure Roasted Duck, Crab Meat Tofu,...