Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Being a great lover of theatre, I decided to check out The Necessary Stage's production - Crossings - back in 2012. While the technical aspect was well-executed - the lighting, props were all fantastic - I thought the acting was a little lacklustre, making the suspension of disbelief just a little more difficult, though still manageable. I was, despite the mediocre acting, captivated from start to end. The plot line was engaging and I...