Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
With KAP's Island Creamery near my school, it was no doubt that I frequented that branch. It was also my favourite Island Creamery outlet, the students flocking there, the interior, the familiarity of the place. Needless to say, I still miss KAP very much! Nostalgia aside, one of my favourite flavours would have to be apple pie. Ironically, I do not consume apple pies. Other flavours that I like would include burnt caramel,...
If I am asked to name one restaurant for good steaks in Singapore, the first one that comes to my mind would be Morton's. But it can be pretty pricey for the average meat lover without deep pockets. I have spent about $100-$200 per pax when I dined there and it is possible to spend beyond that amount too. Now hope is not lost for those who wish to try Morton's...