Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Literally translated, butadon is pork bowl in English. It is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with pork grilled or simmered in a mildly sweet sauce. Having visited Hokkaido last year and enjoyed the butadon at it's place of origin, I was elated when Butahage opened recently at Liang Court. If those who have enjoyed at the famed Tonta Butadon which enjoyed perpetual long queues... the version at Butahage...