Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Literally translated, butadon is pork bowl in English. It is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with pork grilled or simmered in a mildly sweet sauce. Having visited Hokkaido last year and enjoyed the butadon at it's place of origin, I was elated when Butahage opened recently at Liang Court. If those who have enjoyed at the famed Tonta Butadon which enjoyed perpetual long queues... the version at Butahage...
Despite its location, Yoshimaru Ramen Bar offers a range of unexpectedly affordable and good quality ramen for Singaporeans. I’ll skip right to the ramen itself. Any good cook knows that the simpler the dish, the harder it is to get it right. I feel that Yoshimaru Ramen Bar has perfected the seemingly innocent Japanese ramen effortlessly. I ordered the Traditional Hakata Ramen for slightly less than $12. What really impressed me was that...