Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
Sushi Express markets itself as a fast sushi chain, with each plate going for only $1.50. While this concept may appear desirable when compared to the other numerous Japanese restaurants in Singapore with significantly higher price ranges, the reality is that what Sushi Express has to offer in affordability, it direly lacks in variety. Given that there was a time limit given to each group of customers, the conveyor belt was uncomfortably scarce....
I've always associated French cuisine with the fancy but odd (it's the escargots, I tell you), but my virgin attempt at trying out French food turned out to be quite a pleasant experience under the homage of Poulet. Given that it was our first time trying out French cuisine, much less Poulet, my mother and I turned to the service staff for recommendations, and we were prompted to try out their signature Roti chicken....