Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
In 2012, when a friend got me to tag along for an interview as a show presenter at Jurong Bird Park, I thought little of it. In my head, the Bird Park seemed like a faded tourist attraction on its last legs. My next two years there turned my opinion on its head. The birds I worked with were more than just flying beasts. They had names, they had personalities, they were friends. I...