Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
At NP, the food is simple and homely which features an all day menu from their Banana Nutella Panini ($5), Savoury Scones (S$5) and a selection of Sandwiches (S$9) and a different menu during dinner time. This cafe has free Wi-fi and power plugs allowing people to do their work while sipping on their cuppa.
Although at first glance this may seem like a haunt for middle-aged women, this store has the most beautiful pieces of furniture I have ever seen. From bed frames to hand mirrors, every product seems sophisticated. The prices are not too steep by today's standards and definitely of good quality. I prefer the furniture and knick knacks of King & Kong Wong to Ikea because they don't seem to have been done to death. ...