Join our community today!
- Read exclusive celeb reviews and share your own!
- View full member profiles and make friends!
- Get updated on our latest offers and giveaways!
- Create blogs, share photos and post on our forms!
- You are just seconds away from being a part of our community!
When I first heard about S.E.A. Aquarium, it seemed like the cooler, improved version of Sentosa's Underwater World which had left me some fond childhood memories. However, I have to say that I was pretty disappointed after going to S.E.A. Aquarium. I had expected it to be better and different from Underwater World since it's newer, but nothing really stood out to me throughout the visit. That being said, the Aquarium's The Ocean Restaurant...
Literally the first place that welcomes me home everytime I return to Singapore, it's hard not to feel a great sense of belonging whenever I step on Changi Airport's carpeted floor. The familiar accent and awesome thumbprint scanning system never fail to make me feel proud holding a Singapore passport. You would think most airports and duty-free shops around the world should pretty much be the same. However, my travelling experiences has made...