Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 28 May 2014 15:05 #131

  • Christabel Yang
  • Christabel Yang's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 434
  • Thank you received: 30
  • Points: 4583
  • 1,000 Point Milestone! 500 Point Milestone 250 Point Milestone
It'll be great if we could search for articles through the search bar! Like by their title
Please create an account to post on the forums

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 28 May 2014 15:57 #132

  • Fangying Ang
  • Fangying Ang's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 135
  • Thank you received: 27
  • Points: 1763
  • 1,000 Point Milestone! 500 Point Milestone 250 Point Milestone
Christabel Yang wrote:
It'll be great if we could search for articles through the search bar! Like by their title

YES YES AND YES. Can't stand having to google the articles all the time :(
Please create an account to post on the forums

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 28 May 2014 20:07 #133

  • effervescence
  • effervescence's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 36
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Points: 246
Christabel Yang wrote:
Yes actually you can!! Just delete part of the message without editing any of the codes. Leave the stuff inside these brackets [ ] intact

I couldn't seem to do it at all the other day but NOW I can do it hahaha. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question omg!

Also, is there a way to view all our replies to the forum?
Last Edit: 28 May 2014 20:07 by effervescence.
Please create an account to post on the forums

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 29 May 2014 11:19 #134

  • Christabel Yang
  • Christabel Yang's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 434
  • Thank you received: 30
  • Points: 4583
  • 1,000 Point Milestone! 500 Point Milestone 250 Point Milestone
effervescence wrote:
Christabel Yang wrote:
Yes actually you can!! Just delete part of the message without editing any of the codes. Leave the stuff inside these brackets [ ] intact

I couldn't seem to do it at all the other day but NOW I can do it hahaha. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question omg!

Also, is there a way to view all our replies to the forum?

Hahaha it's alright! That I don't think so!
Please create an account to post on the forums
The following user(s) liked this post: effervescence

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 29 May 2014 22:01 #135

  • Jian Qiang
  • Jian Qiang's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 406
  • Thank you received: 42
  • Points: 5416
  • 1,000 Point Milestone! 500 Point Milestone 250 Point Milestone
Christabel Yang wrote:
effervescence wrote:
Christabel Yang wrote:
Yes actually you can!! Just delete part of the message without editing any of the codes. Leave the stuff inside these brackets [ ] intact

I couldn't seem to do it at all the other day but NOW I can do it hahaha. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question omg!

Also, is there a way to view all our replies to the forum?

Hahaha it's alright! That I don't think so!

If I'm not wrong you could be notified of replies to the topic, but for your own you'll need to trawl through haha
Please create an account to post on the forums

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 30 May 2014 17:13 #136

  • Christabel Yang
  • Christabel Yang's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 434
  • Thank you received: 30
  • Points: 4583
  • 1,000 Point Milestone! 500 Point Milestone 250 Point Milestone
Jian Qiang wrote:
Christabel Yang wrote:
effervescence wrote:
Christabel Yang wrote:
Yes actually you can!! Just delete part of the message without editing any of the codes. Leave the stuff inside these brackets [ ] intact

I couldn't seem to do it at all the other day but NOW I can do it hahaha. Sorry for the seemingly stupid question omg!

Also, is there a way to view all our replies to the forum?

Hahaha it's alright! That I don't think so!

If I'm not wrong you could be notified of replies to the topic, but for your own you'll need to trawl through haha

Yup! Just tick the box beside "Subscribe"
Please create an account to post on the forums
The following user(s) liked this post: Christabel Chua

Suggestions for TheSmartLocal.com 30 May 2014 19:20 #137

  • Bryan Choo
  • Bryan Choo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 360
  • Thank you received: 169
  • Points: 14810
  • 1,000 Point Milestone! 500 Point Milestone 250 Point Milestone
An alternative is to search for your name under "search!"
Please create an account to post on the forums
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds