How to submit a Review on TSL
Writing reviews at TheSmarLocal.com is simple and easy! Here is a visual guide for those having difficulty. Do note you need to be logged in otherwise you would not see the "Add Review" button.
Step 1: Create an account!
All you need to do is register an account and then go to the page you want to review. This account allows you to keep track of all the reviews you have submitted and to earn points and rewards!
Step 2: Find a listing to review!
You can find listings by going through the categories, browse through the menus on our front page or use the search box at the top right!
Step 3: Click the "Add Review" button!
Have fun writing reviews at TheSmartLocal.com!
- All contributors are eligible for our Point System contest held every month.
- Writers looking to build their portfolio or promote their personal blogs can contact us under Writing Positions.
- All reviews from new members are required to go through moderation. After you have proven yourself to be a trusted reviewer, you will earn trusted reviewer status and your reviews can be automatically submitted without the need for moderation.
- To earn this status, just submit quality reviews similar to the standard you see on our site. This is not to make it difficult for users but to protect the integrity of our site.
- Our number one goal is having honest reviews that readers will find useful.
Never miss our best posts again! Follow us on Facebook!
See our adventures live before we blog about them!
Follow us on Instagram @thesmartlocalsg!
TheSmartLocal is recruiting!
Do you enjoy reading TheSmartLocal? Do you take pride in creating original, positive content that helps others? Would you one day want to have hundreds of thousands of people reading your writing? TSL is currently recruiting writers with various experience levels. All aspiring applicants should have a true love for the written word and possess a flair for writing.
- Casual Writers - No experience in media? Get some! Be part of our community and start contributing at your own leisure! More info here.
- Interns - Pick up first-hand experience in the media industry during your holidays by interning full time at TSL. Personal mentorship and guidance will be given. More info here.
- Full time Writer - The candidate for this sole position has to be something between a Ninja and Chuck Norris. Suitable for those in the early phase of their career or fresh graduates. If you don't get the reference you should not apply. More info here.