Advertise with TheSmartLocal
Visitor Traffic Google Analytics for December 2013
The pictures above are our analytic statistics for the month of December 2013. TheSmartLocal on average reaches over 300,000 unique visitors on our Singapore Travel and Lifestyle portal each month. On some months we hit over 500,000.
80% of our traffic is from Singapore and 90% of our readers are between 18-44 with slightly more female readership (55%).
Some of Our Influencers
The most suitable writers are sent to write about your business. Our writers are passionate about what they do, write with a high journalistic quality and are credible influencers in their respective niches. We also provided bundled package services like professional grade Photography and Videography with our coverage.
The best part is getting highly read coverage (300,000+ readers a month) on our portal. Our readership numbers dwarf nearly every magazine in Singapore yet we charge a fraction of the price and create more memorable advertising. We take the best parts of bloggers (personal/relatable) and journalists (professional, high quality) and apply these qualities in our writing on our influential media property.
Testimonial 1: The response to the blog post is great. I'm seeing conversion coming in from thesmartlocal too. My facebook page is slowly seeing more followers and my alexa ranking is now ____ . Seems to be growing at a fast pace and I really have to thank you for this result..."
Testimonial 2: Just wanted to say i LOOOVE what you've done with the first installment of ____ - you guys do great work! thanks so much
Read on to learn more about advertising with us.
TheSmartLocal is Singapore's biggest travel and lifestyle portal and a one-stop hub that Singaporeans use for information. Advertisers can reach our readers through both banner advertising and editorial front-page features.
Based on Alexa Singapore Rankings we have overtaken sites like Mediacorp.com, TheNewPaper, Zaobao and the Official STB Tourism Portal YourSingapore.com to become one of the most visited Singaporean portals.
We provide advertisers a targeted platform in the online space to reach responsive audiences through digital and social media, creating more exposure and driving more revenue to your business.
We have two main types of advertising, banners and advertorial campaigns.
TheSmartLocal Banner Advertising
Our banner advertising positions are as follows. Most sizes are variable this is just a guideline:
- Top Leaderboard 600x120 (Site wide, Above Fold)
- Upper Right 1 - 300x250 Banner (Site wide, Above Fold)
- Upper Right 2 - 300x250 Banner (Site wide, Above Fold)
- Bottom Right 1 - 300x250 Banner (Site wide)
- Bottom Right 2 - 90x728 Banner (Site wide)
- Bottom Centre Footer - 728x90 Banner (Site wide)
- Bottom of Listing Pages 468x60 Banner (Listing Directories Only)
Our banner advertising is displayed throughout our site to over 300,000 visitors each month. We strictly do not accept gambling or dodgy ads. Discount packages are available for multiple months, please contact us for our latest rates and a full media kit with visualizations of the banner positions.
TheSmartLocal Advertising Campaigns
This is the advertising option we highly recommend because it utilises the strength of our social media channels, bloggers and engaging media we produce. It captures the essence of advertising on new media perfectly and is best used in conjunction with banners.
We don't simply provide dry media buyouts. We create exciting media that make readers sit up, be impressed and remember your brand name, the hallmark of all good advertising. Its like hiring a creative agency without the associated high costs.
A front page feature, blogger hosted video, featured listing status and social medial coverage over 6 months all rolled into one highly discounted package.
Customised Advertising Campaigns
This is an optional add-on. Our video features typically receive over 20,000 views through beautifully created media, opening up the additional avenue of video marketing.
Engaging Front Page Advertorials
Multiple Social Media Channel Reach
Past Clients and Collaborations
Some of the past businesses we have worked with either through collaborations or advertorials include MNC companies, large businesses, agencies and home-grown local companies.
Discounted Advertising Packages
We package all the above into a heavily discounted campaign that can cover your online marketing needs for up to a year.
Past Media Invitations / Advertorials
Here are just a few examples of features we have done in past either under media invitations or advertorials.
Travel / Hotel:
- SEA Blogger Campaign with Korean Air / Korean Tourism Organisation - Part 1 | Part 2
- #EatPlayShop Campaign with Shangri-La Malaysia - Contest | Penang | Kuala Lumpur | Kota Kinabalu
- W Maldives Retreat & Spa Holiday
- AirAsia / Tourism Indonesia - Yogyakarta Holiday Blog | Holiday Ideas with AirAsia
- Costa Cruises - Costa Atlantica Part 1 (Ship Tour) | Part 2 (Phuket) | Part 3 (Langkawi)
- Renaissance Johor Bahru Hotel Info & Review
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore Staycation Feature
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- W Singapore Sentosa Cove Staycation Blog Review
- Goinout - Singapore Nightlife App with free admissions & rewards!
- KissJane - Exclusive Online Discount & New Century Square Outlet!
- Run for Hope 2013 | Part 1: Intro | Part 2: The Doctors | Part 3
- Bare your Sole Walk Campaign | Part 1 Helping the Elderly | Part 2 Behind the Scenes | Part 3 Football Legends help raise Awareness
- Le Gluttony at Chijmes this weekend!
- Asian Food Channel Reality Show Casting Call!
- The Chupitos Bar - The Chupitos Bar Re-Opening
- Pangdemonium - 2013 Season Tickets and Show information | Rabbit Hole Review
- Pangdemonium - Next to Normal Review | Hype (Video Acoustic Performance)
- Pangdemonium - Gruesome Playground Injuries Hype
- The Spa Artisan - Asia's first Powerslim Studio launches in Singapore | The Spa Artisan PowerSlim Studio Review | Impact Launch Party
- Greenhouse Sunday Champagne Brunch at The Ritz-Carlton
- SKIRT @ W Hotel Singapore
- Cafebiz - Trader's Hotel - Penang Favorites at Cafebiz, Traders Hotel
- Senor Taco Opens at Clarke Quay
- Eat Organic at Nothing but Green
- Bellwhethers Bar & Bistro
- Cafe BLD Buffet
- Woo Bar - Singapore's place to see and be seen
- Stew Kuche - Achtung! German Food In The Heartlands
- Ben & Jerry's ChunkFest 2013
- Legoland Water Park Opening - Parenting Blogger Perspective | FIT Perspective
- Legoland Theme Park, Malaysia - Top 5 Reasons for Singaporeans to Visit
- Ultimate Drive Review
- iFly Singapore review
- Flight Experience Singapore Review
- Forest Adventure - Coming Soon
Never miss our best posts again! Follow us on Facebook!
See our adventures live before we blog about them!
Follow us on Instagram @thesmartlocalsg!
Read about our latest holiday idea & travel adventure!
We just came back from an AMAZING trip with AirAsia and Thailand Tourism. If you're bored at the idea of going to Bangkok yet again, Pai / Chiang Mai in Thailand offers a refreshing alternative. You're going to love our latest guide here!